Friday, October 30, 2009

Winter Sowing!

Not sewing, sOwing! :) Our school is going to attempt to winter sow some seeds. In order to do this, I need translucent or transparent plastic containers. I think that spaghetti sauce plastic jars, milk jugs, etc... will work great. I am also collecting pop bottles, I think they will work for the little kiddos. I am also in need of potting soil. If you have any partial bags or full bags that you don't feel like storing this winter, we could gladly make use of them. Feel free to send in any of these. Thanks much!

Oh, Scott and Clay put a layer of leaves on the garden. It looks like a warm blanket! :) Thanks, GUYS!

More soon!

2 comments:

  1. When are you planning on doing this? And you want the stuff when? Sure I just threw out a milk jug tonight, Which also reminds me that I was suppose to buy some tonight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take anything, anytime. We will need LOTS and LOTS of plastic containers (I would really like to have something for grades 1-5 for sure) and we have to have soil for all of those containers. I dream big... Sometimes too big, I think.

    ReplyDelete