Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Just a short update...

I will be away from tomorrow until Friday, July 9th. I know that the garden is in good hands with the Charnitz/Pugh family this week and the Sniadach family next week.

Please stop by and take an onion or two before they go to seed. They are very yummy and I've eaten them raw and sauteed and they are great either way! Also, eat up the lettuce. It is getting pretty big and I want it to continue to produce.

There are several green peppers growing and lots of tomatoes on their way to being ripe! :) I saw lots of blooms on the green beans. Oh, check out the cucumbers and squash, too. They are HUGE!

Have a great week! Take care and thanks to those who are helping out!!! Kim

ps. How could I forget... the pea plants are producing like crazy! I've been giving a lot of them to Mr. Dave's program for lunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment